El Massria Integrated International Schools accepts applications from students for enrollment in Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12. All applications made to EIS are considered on an individual basis. Admission will only be finalized after all relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admission Office by the due date.
Age Requirements and Grade Placement
EIS uses the cut-off date of September 1st for student placement. Applicants for Pre-K must be 2½ years of age, KG1 must be 3½ years of age, KG2 must be 4½ years of age and Grade 1 applicants must be 5½ years of age. Please note that no exceptions can be made.
The Application Process
Prior to interview, all applicants will need to supply the following documentation to support their application:
- application form duly completed (Please see the link below)
- a letter from the present school to EIS for transfers within Egypt
- a certificate of completion for Arabic from the previous school year or an official exemption from the Ministry of Education
- academic reports for the previous two years of education
- academic transcripts for all previous years for those applying for entry to Grades 9 to 12
- a photocopy of ID or a passport for all applicants
- an original birth certificate for Egyptian residents
- three color passport size photographs
- a certificate of good behavior from the applicant's previous school
Once all documentation is received, applying students will be assigned a day and a time to attend the Admissions Office to undertake tests in writing, reading, grammar and Mathematics. Students transferring from an accredited International school and whose records are in good standing may be exempt from these tests.
Please click below on to open the application, once it is filled please send it to email@example.com